CONTROL RISK MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE – $85K+
This leading International Investment Banking and Finance firm seeks a Control Risk Management Associate with 2-5 years’ experience in the Control Risk Management and Operations Risk Management arena to manage and present operation’s level of compliance with bank policies and operational controls for world class business units. Responsibilities include implementation and management of control framework, review of revisions, and identifying process improvements.
- Implement and manage control framework
- Proactively identify and manage risk using available tools and technology
- Review revisions in KOPs and ensure that these are properly documented to retain the integrity of the control environment
- Identify the areas of process improvements on QA inputs/suppliers, reports/outputs, process through close collaboration with team members and different stakeholders
- Audit management
- Assist and research trade related issues
- As a process expert, help the team navigate through various process issues, facilitate knowledge transfer, identify and assist on the training needs both formal and on-the-job
- Be the primary point of contact for team issues. Manage resolution of control and process related issues in partnership with internal partners.
- Consistently maintain a high level of customer service with focus on improvement and innovation.
- Change – Drive, coordinate and ensure delivery of change initiatives
- Manage system enhancement and release management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business
- 2-5 years of control, regulatory or financial reporting experience from a financial institution or audit industry.
- Experience in Operations, Business Management, Risk Management, or Finance is also considered, while Project Management skills is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly effective collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
Comments are closed.